Sat 01 to Fri 07 Jul 2017 (7 Days)
$3,920 per person (single supplement $750)
ex Perth (other departure prices on request). Non-painters welcome.
Capture some of Australia’s most stunning landscapes and natural features on this amazing tour of Namatjira Country in the Northern Territory. Sketch and paint majestic gorges, rolling hills and mountains, crisp white gum trees and much, much more!
Leonie Norton is an international artist, author, and ardent traveller, regularly taking travel sketching art groups both overseas and within Australia. She shares her enthusiasm and knowledge to teach people of all skill levels. Her extensive experience makes this popular tutor highly in demand. Her articles appear regularly in Australian Artist magazine, Artists’ Palette, Back to Basics, and Drawing and Inspiration. Examples of her work can be found on https://holidaysketching.com.au/central-australia/.
- Flights Perth-Alice Springs-Perth (other departures on request)
- Daily sketching guidance
- Balloon flight over Macdonnell Ranges (own expense)
- Alice Springs Telegraph Station
- Araluen Cultural Centre
- Arltunga Historical Reserve
- West MacDonnell Ranges
- Simpson’s Gap
- Glen Helen Gorge
- Helicopter flight over Glen Helen Gorge (own expense)
- Ormiston Gorge
- Motel style accommodation
- Most meals
- Air-conditioned transport